Wednesday 28 January 2009

Change

We are used to certain things, timings, environment, arrangements, etc in our daily life. By knowingly or unknowingly, our certain acts on certain things depend upon particular sequence and if some part of that sequence changes, we get frustrated. On contrary, some people get bored of routine life at home or at work in few months or in few years.

Only one thing in our life is constant and that is change. Sometimes, these changes are very big and we are not able to take those easily and we take a while to adapt to those transforms. Personally, I like to vary few little things in my daily life on a regular basis. I generally take different route between office and home every few days, try to do experiments with my diet quite often and I am not afraid of trying new hairstyles regularly. But, I am also afraid of few hasty changes in my life and want few things to be the same as they are or at least I should have control over them. But that is not possible in real life. And when these changes happen, I struggle a bit to get used to those. I take these situations positively and try to learn from them.

Most often, the work pattern and work environment frustrates people. I know someone who gets bored and frustrated within few months in the same company. I have been with my current employer for last two and half years. I like the environment here, working style, working hours, etc but I know that if I want to work longer with this company, I have to make certain changes every often in my work style, lunch timings, things I do when I am not busy in work and I need to keep it up with technological updates so that when big change happens in the company I am prepared to adopt that easily.

Most of us like our home and love our life with family members. Hence, we try to avoid moving to new house until it becomes unavoidable, make any changes in living room or in bedroom, paint new colours in house, etc etc. We get attached to all these non-living objects so much and want them to be as they are forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment