Wednesday 11 February 2009

Growth is life

‘Growth is life’ is a tagline of India’s largest company, RIL. For a company that has achieved tremendous growth in a little time in various diverse businesses, it’s very hard to find better tag line than that. But, I see this sentence more suitable to me, as an individual person. If at any point in life if we think that we are satisfied with something, e.g. money or career, it means that we have stopped progressing. But, we always should ask for more. It’s not about greediness; it’s about development.

For me, growth in every positive prospects of life is important. I want to learn new technologies, learn new skills, and learn new techniques etc that can help me perform my job more accurately and quickly. To keep up with technical skills development, I also need to develop my mental and physical strength. Growth in those areas is helpful to become better person. I am always eager to learn about religion, philosophy, logic, science, etc because only growth in all aspects of life will make me diverse from other individuals. Some people do not want to learn new skills, while some are satisfied with their career path and some even do not want to cultivate themselves to become better person.

We may not be able to do develop in all above-mentioned things at the same time but if we decide to learn these things and put a little bit effort, we will be able to achieve significant success.

No comments:

Post a Comment